Mont Digital Ltd trading as MyCampaign4 provides Digital Media Management consultancy and services to individuals and organisations. In order to carry out these services and day-to-day operations, the company may need to collect, share and store data about those individuals and organisations.
• how we obtain information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify you ("Personal Data")
• the types of personal data we collect
• the reasons we process your personal data
• the rights you have relating to your personal data
• who we may share your personal data with
• our legal bases for processing your personal data
Mont Digital Ltd is the controller for personal information we process, unless otherwise stated.
Mont Digital Ltd, Chiltern House Business Centre, 64 High Street, Burnham, Buckinghamshire, SL1 7JT United Kingdom
You can contact our data protection officer at DPO (@) montdigital.com or using the postal address above.
The vast majority of personal information that we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
• You have enquired about one of our services including purchasing a project with us
• You have attended or requested tickets to attend one of our events
• You contact us over email, telephone or social media
• You have subscribed to our email newsletter
• You have applied for a job with us
• You represent an organisation which we work with or wants to work with us
We may also receive information indirectly, in the following scenarios:
• You have made an enquiry about a project or service through one of our marketing providers or through one of our agents
• You have purchased a service through a third party agent
• A friend or relative has referred you to us, as you are interested in our project or a service from us
• One of our employees gave your contact details as an emergency contact or referee
We may collect, use, store or transfer different kinds of data about you:
• Identity Data including first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
• Contact Data including address, email addresses and telephone numbers.
• Financial Data includes bank account details.
• Purchase Data including details about payments to and from you, and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
• Technical Data including IP address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
• Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
• Marketing preferences indicating whether you would be interested in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
The way we process your information will differ depending on the reason you provided it to us. These include but may not be limited to:
• Assisting you in identifying suitable services
• Processing your contract for services
• Protecting agents and preventing fraud
• Providing and communicating our services
• Operating and improving our website and other online services
• Assessing and processing your application for a job
• Complying with legal obligations
If you think that information we hold on you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request that rectify it.
If you no longer consent to us holding your information, you may request that we delete all of your details from our systems. However, we may have legal obligations which mean we are unable to delete some or all of your details.
You have the right to request that we stop using your data in a particular way, for instance for marketing purposes.
You have the right to ask us for a copy of data that you have provided to us, in order to transfer it to another organisation.
We share your details with selected service providers who help us to provide our services to you. These companies are as follows:
• ACT CRM / Act Emarketing
• Google Analytics
We process your information under one or more of the following bases:
• Your consent When you request information from us, join our newsletter, or purchase a service you request your clear and unambiguous consent to us processing your the personal details for this purpose.
• Contractual obligations; We will process and use your personal details to fulfil our contractual obligations so we can provide you with your requested products and services.
• Legitimate interests; We will process and use your personal details to carry out and improve our products and services, send you marketing communications, risk assessment, fraud prevention, suppressions and opt out of communications, web analytics, cloud storage and backup, and other
• Compliance with laws; We will process and use your personal details to comply with legal obligations under applicable laws.
If you would like to raise a complaint over the way that Mont Digital Ltd processes your information, do so in the first instance to the Data Protection Officer at DPO (@) montdigita.com. If you are unsatisfied with the way your complaint is handled, you can contact your Country Data Protection Authority if applicable. In the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office.
In the event that you have demands, remarks and inquiries with respect to this security arrangement, you can send utilize an email and it ought to be routed to info(@)mycampaign4u(.)com . You can likewise get in touch with us through our contact address and business portable number underneath.
Mont Digital Limited
Chiltern House Business Center
64 High Street
Tel Number: +44 (0)1628 397 590